Popular Posts

Saturday

kangen

You always seem to wonder
You're never able to see,
Why each and every day
You become more special to me.
When I close my eyes...
I can see your face..
My heart calls out, want you with me in the special place..
I can feel your arms holding me tight..
I can see your smile..
Remind me to be patient for just a little while..
Why do I feel. . .
Each moment is brand new?
There's no day I can't get through Nothing I can't do.
Why do I know. . .
there's life more than it seems?
You'll never know the love I feel
so deep , strong and true
everytimes I calling out your name
when my heart is blue.
Know you are so special
In each and every way
I don't know....
where I would be without you
Whenever you need me
I'll be there...
I've opened my heart and learned to care.
every time when you need me to share.

No comments: